Sun Dried Wildcrafted Sea Moss
- 100% Natural, Wild Crafted Organic, Non GMO Sea Moss.
Our Sea Moss is Wildcrafted and has been harvested fresh by local divers from the tropical Island of Saint Lucia in the Caribbean Sea. We carefully selected from a reputable source to ensure high quality and viability.
Sea Moss is a superfood that can rejuvenate and replenish the human body. It contains 92 of the 102 minerals that helps boosts the immune system.
Our Sea Moss is 100% natural and without any additives. The only preservative on this amazing superfood is occurring from the sea salt during its natural drying process by sun and moon energy. Laid out in the sun to dry naturally, preserves all its nutrients and other beneficial properties.
Sea moss is the best kept secret for boosting energy and overall wellness.
Weight Per Pack: 100g
Guide on how to make sea moss gel (approx. 500ml jar):
- Soak at least 25grams of dried Shianawellness Sea Moss in a bowl of water for at least 12-24hrs. The sea moss will rehydrate and expand, so please ensure that you fill the bowl up with water, to ensure that the sea moss is fully submerged. Optional: Add slices limes if you wish. If you would like a thicker gel, soak more sea moss.
- Remove the water from the bowl. Wash/rinse rehydrated sea moss thoroughly to remove any excess salt/debris.
- Add the rehydrated sea moss to a high-speed blender, use 400-450mls of water. Optional: Squeeze in lime juice, however please beware that it will make the sea moss gel a runnier consistency.
- Blend the sea moss to make a smooth gel-like consistency.
- Pour the sea moss gel into a clean sealable glass jar and store in the fridge. It should be consumed within 2-3 weeks.
- Enjoy and take at least 1-2 tablespoons daily.
We also have a video reel on our instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVQO-NoK824/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link