Beautiful Mandalas Card Set - For Colour Therapy & Self-care
Set of 20 Beautiful Mandala Cards + Colouring Pencil .
Colouring mandalas have been used for meditation, healing and therapy by both adults and children for centuries, because creating art stimulates the release of dopamine. This chemical is released when we do something pleasurable, and it basically makes us feel happier. Increased levels of this feel-good neurotransmitter can be very helpful if you are battling anxiety or depression.
Clinical studies has proven art therapy can improves the mental health of people who are dealing with addictions, anxiety, attention disorders, grief and loss, dementia, depression, eating disorders, physical illness, PTSD, trauma, relationship issues and many chronic illnesses. Art therapy by boost the immune system, reduces stress and pain, lowers blood pressure, and promotes better sleep.
How to Use
- You can use these cards to meditate, make a mood mandala, insert in cover page , as stickers in your bullet journal and planner insert (the coloured mandalas are great for covering up mistakes in your journal), or simply to relax your mind while creating something beautiful.
- Colour in using paint, coloured pencils or markers.
- The coloured mandalas can make a great gift as framed wall art or greeting card to give to your loved ones. See examples in the images.
*** Non commercial use only.
Licence: These cards are for your personal enjoyment only. You may use them for your own personal use, but please do not mechanically reproduce or re-distribute these images in digital or printed format, coloured or in their original line art format, for free or for sale. Thank you for respecting my artwork.
- High Resolution Images
- Card Size 12 x 12 cm
- Paper Weight 160 gr
- 100% recycled – bright white, no fleck
- Uncoated so you can write on it
- Blank on the back